Pro Cycle Group Ride
HERE AT PRO CYCLE, WE LIKE TO RIDE! Join us for a ride sometime. Pro Cycle Group Rides are a great way to stay in shape, train for an upcoming event, and meet new friends. See our ride descriptions and details below.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED for Pro Cycle Group Rides
Register for Pro Cycle Group Rides: All participants of Pro Cycle Group Rides must complete and submit a registration/waiver form, once per riding season. Go to the online registration form.
GENERAL INFO for Pro Cycle Group Rides
Follow these basic guidelines when leading or participating in group rides:
- All Pro Cycle Group Rides are FREE of charge. Join us for the fun, and spread the word!
- Registration is required for all participants (once per year). Register now.
- Bring your bike (in good working condition), helmet (required), spare tube, water, and flat-repair tools.
- Arrive early, introduce new riders, and start on time.
- Review the route before starting the ride.
- Always wear a helmet when riding.
- Pass other riders only on the left, and announce your pass to other riders.
- Stay hydrated: bring water and/or sports drink.
- Bring some money for snacks and emergencies.
- Carry a spare tube, tire levers, pump, and multi-tool.
- Ride friendly, and be aware of traffic conditions.
- Obey traffic laws. Cyclists have the same rights and responsibilities as motorists when using public roadways.
- Ride single file unless not obstructing traffic (never more than double file).
- Never leave anyone alone on the route. Include new members even if you have to slow your pace to help.
- Make sure everyone completes the ride safely.
- Promote a culture of safe cycling.
- Steady rain or thunderstorm will cancel a scheduled ride.
- Have Fun!